Tecumseh, Kansas

I went to smartstyle salon in camdenton mo walmart and this is what i got for 93 dollars!!!! I am so disgusted.

Her name was darci and i wont even go back to have her fix it. This looks like a terrible box job!!!

I absoultley hate it. I want my money back now, i have to pay to get it fix.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of smartstyle highlights from Smartstyle and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Smartstyle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smartstyle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

This is like admitting I went to the Dollar tree for a tune up on my car :|

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1239761

You went to Walmart to have your hair done? Kinda dumb.

Walmart for a hair color? Now you'll know better

to Anonymous #1507251

Smartstyle has nothing to do with Walmart. No affiliation what so ever.

They rent space and that’s all. Please do not put down an entire salon line because of a bad experience from one. In my salon we are all very successful and are fully booked with referrals and repeat clients. 90% of whome receive a huge variety of different color services and we have a great relationship with them.

No, not everyone will be happy 100% and some can never be happy, yet, they keep coming back....so that tells me they can’t be as unsatisfied as they claim. I trained in a salon that charges $85 for a haircut and believe me not everyone was happy with what they walked out with so, place, price, status doesn’t mean satisfaction.