Crystal Springs, Mississippi

Bought Redkin blonde conditioner used it a couple of times and it quit pumping. Took it back and was given another one.

Then the new one wouldn't pump at all. So back I go to Walmart where the salon is located. The same man who helped me before tried to get it to pump and couldn't. So he said just get another one.

Excuse me? I want my money back. The conditioner cost $34.

They wouldn't give me a refund because I didn't have my receipt. So here I am out a lot of money for a pump bottle of conditioner that I can't use because it is defective.

Not once but twice. I just want my money back. The guy who waited on me simply said sorry there's nothing I can do. I am furious!

Just give me my money back.

I do NOT want another bottle. And I will never use this salon again nor encourage my friends to either.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Smartstyle. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smartstyle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Salons and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Smartstyle to other companies on our site.

Comments