2.4

I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos.

(Cute little pixie cut.) Her hair is butchered and uneven. The back is a disaster. He was somewhat insulting and fussed at her because she knocked some of her hair from the apron on the floor. Then for some reason he pulled his trimmers out an started working around her ears.

Then his hands were shaking so bad (DTs?!) he cut her ear. At that point he essentially just stopped cutting her hair and half assed blew the hair off with the blow dryer leaving her covered with large clumps of hair. On top of all this as everything up to this point wasnt enough he then charged me for the *** he had done to my daughters hair. Its awful.

Ill be taking her to an actual salon asap to see if they can fix what this *** did but theres not a lot left to work with. At the very least you'd think they wouldnt have charged me.

Its ridiculous and I'll never go back. I may stand outside and beg people not to go in there unless they just want their hair ruined.

Review about: Smartstyle Haircut.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Poor baby! I would have punched him in the face!