2.8

First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders.When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my appointment and showed her a photo of my hair naturally (as I had it up at the time).

I explained that I wanted a perm to give me curls. I told the stylist the same thing when I went in for my scheduled appointment. When the perm was completed, I had wavy hair... NO curls at all and some pieces straighter then what they started.

( I think this was caused by the stylist after she rinsed out the perm, she towel dried my hair by rubbing it, then brushed it, then combed it.. I made the comment a few times "I think that is bad for the curls") I went home and my hair became flatter throughout the day. I called the salon and spoke to the stylist. She insisted that my hair was way too long to have curls.

It needs to be cut. So I went in the next day and she cut my hair. No change still just waves it looks exactly like my natural hair but crispy from the product she rubbed on top of my head and now shorter. She basically explained to me that since my hair is past my chin I cannot get curls.

I need to add product and curl myself. That was A LOT of money and time to spend to end up with nothing more than an inch cut off the end of my hair. I feel like I should have only had to pay for a cut not the 100+$ for the perm.

She also waxed my eyebrows that are noticeably different..I didn't ask her to fix this as I can't hide them if she messes up again.

Review about: Smartstyle Hair Perm.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments