I went and got my eyebrows done and it was the worst mistake how do you allow unprofessional people to work there !The lady who "fixed my eyebrows" ruined my life until they grow back !

For starts there was only one employee and no customers so she was in no rush I understand her "mom is in the hospital" but she left and came back and when I looked at my eyebrows i cried I have never ever had to do my eyebrows with make up but now I had to spend over $180 worth of products just to grow the eyebrows out and learn to apply make up ! My eyebrows are naturally thick and arched all she had to do was a touch up ! For crying out loud is that too hard either something is done about this or I will keep filing a complaint !

I pay to get good service I didn't get that for free!!!!She didn't give me a receipt either !!!!

Review about: Smartstyle Eyebrow Threading.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Mary Evelyn

They are clearly uneven!Take heart!

They ARE NATURALLY thick, and healthy looking, and will probably grow back well! For some, that is not always the case! I had mine badly waxed, once, and it DOES ruin your life to look like a crackhead on a tweezer binge for as much as a few months!!!

I only wax BETWEEN my brows, now, and I only do it MYSELF.Since my brows are fair, pulling ONE wrong hair can mess the whole deal up.

Definitely need to shut down the business because this girl doesn't like her eyebrows!!! This is serious!!!

Is this a joke?Your eyebrows are fine.

Thicker than the norm, but fine.Snowflake alert.