I am beyond livid!I took my 23-month-old foster son in to get a trim.
He has naturally curly hair that I just love. I asked the stylist to give him a trim to clean him up a little bit and he literally butchered his hair! I clearly stated that I wanted to keep his curls and even commented that I was glad to see the stylist had curly hair as well so he understood. He nodded at the comment and began to cut.
I stepped away for a few seconds to grab a tissue because my little one was crying and his nose was running and when I came back he had literally cut inches off his hair! I said, "OMG you took his curls off"! He didn't respond. Just kept cutting.
A minute later I took the cape off my little man and threw it at the stylist. I said enough! If you keep cutting he will be bald. I then went to the counter and said, "I am not happy at all!" She asked me if we had discussed what I wanted.
Does anyone get a haircut without first telling them?! I started to cry because there is no fixing this! I am so angry that I just want to go back in there and punch the guy! The first photo shows what his hair looked like.
The second photo shows what he did. Disgusting! The third photo is what I asked for.
Unbelievable!I feel like he purposely did this!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Did not get what i requested
- Butchered hair
- Did opposite of what i asked
- Ruined hair
You May Also Like
- "I went to the one in fayetteville ar. I wanted this certain hair cut. Well the lady cut my hair way to short to the point I dontveven wanna go..."
- "Walmart on georgesville rd Columbus Ohio..."
- "FYI: this is the Smartstyle in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida Walmart on Beal Pkwy. I sat down and was told to un-cross my legs, scoot my butt back in the..."
- "I kid you not. I have complained before about ebay's ineptitude, lack of customer service training, disregard for safety of the consumer's money and rights, and what I would..."
- "My ordered stated I would have my merchandise 6-8 days. Today is day 8 and still have not received anything. When I receive my order I will definitely post on..."
- "I purchased a pair of knee-high black boots with a 2 inch heel in 2014. I've worn the shoes maybe 4 times. As I was shopping with my husband and..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."