i went to smartstyle canada, located at eglinton and warden.i am VERY pissed off at one of the workers there.

I had went there for a haircut, and the worker, a really old, ugly chinese lady cut my hair and made it look soooo ***. i was very dissappointed in the work, and therefore i filled out one the comment cards located at the store. I had filled out three, and i have never recieved any calls back. I AM DEMANDING THAT THE WORKER BE TAKEN CARE OF PLEASE!!

IF NOT, THAT STORE WILL LOOSE A LARGE AMOUNT OF CUSTOMERS!!! If this not taken care of, that location will loose a large amount of business. I HAVE READ THE OTHER ARTICLE. I HAVE THE SAME COMPLAINTS.

THIS HAS BECAME A RIDICULOUS EVENT.PLEASE GET IT TAKEN CARE OF

Review about: Smartstyle Haircut.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments

also,...lmao, the other comment was you, nimrod.

so just an fyi every client that gets a chemical service done has to fill out that form to protect stylist from clients that lie about what is already on their hair.

???

Ok so Smart Style in Walmart (Hendersonville TN) SUCKS!Some *** named Jeffery cut & colored my hair & it looks horrible!

I have orange cheetah spots in my hair!!!!!!! & my hair is so uneven, He lied & told me he had been doing hair for 30 years!!! BULLLLL S*IT!! I will never go back there.

They suck so bad.. If your thinkin about getting your hair done there, think again!!!! I should've known something was up when they asked me to sign a release form!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even explain how pissed off I am..

I should have smacked him seriously.

And there was some fat *** in there named Ashley, she was like "it's not that bad" hahahahahahah fu*k them bi*ches..forreal they can go suck a d*ick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!