i went to smartstyle canada, located at eglinton and warden.i am VERY pissed off at the manager there.

I had went there for a haircut, and the manager, a really fat woman, cut my hair and made it look soooo ***. i was very dissappointed in the work, and therefore i filled out one the comment cards located at the store. I had filled out three, and i have never recieved any calls back. I AM DEMANDING THAT THE MANAGER BE TAKEN CARE OF PLEASE!!

IF NOT, THAT STORE WILL LOOSE A LARGE AMOUNT OF CUSTOMERS!!!If this not taken care of, that location will loose a large amount of business.

Review about: Smartstyle Haircut.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments

I went to my Smart Styles yesterday and entered the salon with about 5 inches of hair, I asked for a pixie cut and the woman used buzz clippers on my head and now all my hair is about 1half inch long or shorter in some spots.I am bald.

I want my money back and I am trying to work with them but they dont give a ***.

If you want to discuss this, or have had something like this happen as well, please contact me at www.myspace.com/shannon_henson

I also have before and after pictures there.Its very sad.