2.7

stopped in for cut/style I was told it would be 30 min.wait I didnt see anyone else waiting so I waited I wish I had not stayed after I had waited and the lady would take me after she was done with the person she was taking care of I was then told ther was 4 other people if I had known this I would have come back another time my hair was cut so short on one side I could not do anything with it at all so I called the salon and ask the lady whom had cut if she could try to fix it I could have stood in front of a mirror and chopped it myself it would have been better than paying someone to do it when I got to the salon the lady that had cut my hair so bad did not even acknowledge me another lady offered to try and help me she did the best she could do it was cut to short to begain with Thanks to her for at least trying

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Smartstyle. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Smartstyle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was un-personable stylist and poor hair cut. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smartstyle and smartstyle haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments