Jude Thaut

Bridgeport, Wa. 98813

509-771-0055

3/29/2015

Dear Sir,

I went to the Smart Style salon in the Omak Washington Wal-Mart yesterday. I had hair that was really long. When she asked what I wanted done, I told her that I wanted a long shoulder length bob. When she finished she said," how about bangs? That would be cute." Before I said no, she'd already cut them. She kept razor blading and snipping the back. She wouldn't turn the chair till everything was done. She was also rude to other customers that came in. Said she'd been there 10 years and complained about everyone who worked there. I did not go into the salon to hear all that. She cut my hair just below the ears and pretty much shaved my neck. Her name is Liza.

Respectfully,

Jude A. Thaut

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of smartstyle haircut. Smartstyle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned smartstyle haircut in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Smartstyle.

Comments