Went in for a trim and to get my hair colored. WORST mistake of my life.

They spent 5 hours destroying my hair. The color was orange and three different ugly colors, the 'trim" was awful and so uneven, and the back of my hair was so over processed I had to spend money getting it all chopped off the next day at a BETTER Hair Salon! I was charged $80 for them to completely ruin my hair. So I had to turn around and blow another $127 to get it fixed.

I can't believe the nerve of the lady to turn around and tell me to come back in two days for her to add highlights to fix the color. (And she wanted to charge me for that also even though she is the reason it looked as awful as it did) I will NEVER step back into a SmartSytle salon. I'm so hurt and embarrassed that I had to go and send more money to get all my hair cut off.

That salon shouldn't be allowed to do this to peoples hair. They really need to get it together.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $78. AshleyMeeks is overall dissatisfied with Smartstyle. The most disappointing about smartstyle hair coloring at Smartstyle was hair cut and color, service and price for awful job done Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smartstyle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Salons and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Smartstyle to other companies on our site.

Comments

Greenville, South Carolina, United States #958322

It is so sad they do this same thing here . I left sick to my stomach after they did mine tryed to talk to manager and she just talked over me so i asked her for district manager number she hung up .

They were rude and messed my long hair up .

I will be calling corporate and ask for refund you should do the same . Sorry this happened to you too

to Erica Mountain View, California, United States #974333

Yes please do something about this! Call the Corporate Office (can find # online) because I too was BUTCHER ED at a Smart Styles Salon!

Mines too bad to fix now 1/2" in spots!

They need to be stopped! I called & sent emails to Corporate of my hair before & after - just few days ago!

You should have complained to the higher ups...that's insane and they should have gave it to you for free if they messed up your hair...that's happened to me a few times but I learned my lesson going somewhere cheaper is not always better