5.0

I was a witness to this.First of all i had an appointment with Carolyn.

This lady comes in grumbling that she didn't want to wait and there was no one to help her right away. And why wasn't there anyone to help her right away? I let her go before me, what she is saying is all lies. She's a miserable person and wants everyone to be as miserable as her.

She gave Carolyn a real hard time about everything, wasting her time and mine, as I was waiting patiently. She kept saying how fat and ugly she was and carolyn tried to make her feel better. How she was disabled and in pain and the ohh poor me sob story. Nothing and no one was going to make this woman happy.

She has excuses excuses excuses to why she's so miserable. And she has to tell the world lies. lies, lies!!!! Get a life lady!!

Carolyn has been doing my hair for years. She's always been a caring, professional, and a hard worker.

I always get compliments on my hair everywhere i go.And this i'm sorry is just Ridiculous!!!!

This person wrote the review other product from Smartstyle. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Smartstyle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was slander review that woman posted. Author liked the most carolyn. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smartstyle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments