1.8

There is a girl by the name of Jessica Snapp that is very rude and using bad language about her co-worker.I had six of my grand kids, myself, my kids, and husband going there.We no longer well use your service as long she is working there.Plus she does a bad hair cut. She always has food in her mouth or her husband inside the salon eating. When I'm in Walmart I hear people who been there saying that wouldn't even take their dog there.They wait until she not working.The way she acts and dress is worst than the woman that walk the street.

SmartStyle (Located Inside Walmart #4370)

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Smartstyle. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Smartstyle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, staff and hair cut. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smartstyle and smartstyle hairdresser for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments