1.5

I WENT IN FOR A HAIR cut , that was ok , but needed hair spray so asked for something light , because my hair is very fine witch the styles should have knowed , was sold a can of bedhead , on taking it home and trying it , the spray was bad and my hair was stickey, so I did take it back with receipt and it WAS pass the 30 days by a week .I told the styles that it is hard for me to get out sometimes as I am handicapped and should not have been sold this product the styles knowing what type of hair i had , also send me home with wet hair , was not what the sign said ..would I ever go back.

.no..no..no..all I was asking for is a exchange for something else

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of did not get what i requested. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hairspray. Smartstyle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hairspray in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Smartstyle.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments

you waited over 30 days to return/exchange the product u didn't like. If it was that bad, I would assume you would of returned it sooner. This is a *** complaint.