Smartstyle - You call this Ombre?
Update added by user Nov 24, 2015
I have been contacted by the company shortly after I had my hair fixed by another hair stylist who btw encouraged me to demand my money back.I filed a complaint with the customer care center over at SS and was told I should be receiving my refund in short of a few days now.
I am very sorry I walked into this place thinking that I would be in great hands since everything looked to be very professional. For the money I payed I should had just gone with my friend that works from her home she would had charged me way less and actually gotten me the hair style I asked for.
My hair was SOOO bad she had to find an alternative way to ad in the gray.(stylist who fixed my hair).
Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2015
Went in for a short hair cut and have it in dyed in a grey ombre hairstyle.My hair has no ombre what so ever and neither did i get my hair dyed.
Payed 130 and was told I have to go back in a month and pay more money to get it to where I want it. Right now the "ombre" is just a straight line all around my hair. I am so embarrassed to leave my home and I am even more embarrassed to tell people how much I spent on such a horrible hair style. The only right thing the hairstylist did was not damage my hair.
I have to pay an additional 70 dollars to get it fixed. To make things worse they try to force sell you overpriced hair products.
I attached photos of what I wanted and what I got.Will never recommend this place to anybody, not even my worst enemy!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Friendly salonist
What I disliked
- Final results
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Smartstyle Ombre
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I went in to get a ombre and they created a disaster. I've never seen such a bad hair job before. I have uneven wave bleach lines close to my..."
- "What the heck! I bring my two kids in to get a haircut. I see the only girl that is workng walk outside with a..."
- "My son received a haircut on Friday November 27, 2015, let's just say he has no hair left and went in with ALOT... He has longer hair which is the..."
- "on the day of june 4,2013 we desided to order a pizza. we called at 7:22pm an placed a order for tha 10 dollar deal. during the call i noticed..."
- "I bought 3k of this bad stuff, 2 love seats, 1 recliner for my wife and me mid at the end of 2013... 18mos later, every piece is peeling and..."
- "I was scammed on Christian Mingle. I met a man who claimed to live in Milford, Ohio and said he was a real estate agent. We communicated for almost 2..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."